Thursday 19 April 2012

Best Facebook Status After Break Up

Best Facebook Status After Break Up

"Breaking up is hard to do," says the song. But if it is something inevitable, it will happen in any way. Whether you did the dumping or you were the one who was dumped, a breakup is still very painful.

Changing your Facebook status from "in a relationship" to "single" is painful enough, seeing or talking to your ex is even harder. Nothing can be worse than losing your love in a relationship. There are always signs when you see a break up coming.

Best Facebook Status:-

1) it's better to be happy and be yourself than to lie to yourself, please somebody else and be unhappy the rest of your life...

2) What happens when it's time to let go of something you can't live without?

3) I can go through life without you! Well sorry I just burst-ed your HUGE ego bubble but you ain't worth anythin after everythin you've done!

4) harbors no hatred and there's a smile on my face, but in my everyday life you no longer have a place.

5) Don't you hate it when you finally fall only to realize there is no one there to catch you?

6) Your not worth the effort I even put in to cleaning my toilet! It's not even a shitty job compared to you!

7) Most people say they would go back to do things right. But not me... i don't regret meeting you or falling in love with you, even if you did hurt me in the end.

8) There's aways that one person you'll always love no matter how much pain they put you through!

9) I thought of you and smiled today, not because i want you still, but because I've had you before and the memory of you will always bring a smile to my face.

10) I hate you because I love you still... but I don't regret loving you. I just wish things hadn't ended the way they did.

11) I'm not jealous when i c my x-bf with an other girl cuz my mom always said to give my old toys 2 the less fortunate.

12) when you break up with someone y do they say "you will never find someone else like me again" when if i clearly don't want you why would i want someone like you.

13) I don't hate you, it's just that every time somebody mentions you it makes me wanna punch a wall and stab them in the eye with a sizzling hot french fry :)

14) you know I'd jump in front of a train for ya, I'd do anything for ya. but you won't do the same. oh, darling, no you won't do the same.

Some awesome Break Up quotes for Facebook status update given below. Choose the best one according to your taste and use as your Facebook status and enjoy. Get a new Break Up Facebook Status for your profile. Our facebook statuses collection is always fresh as we are updating our facebook statuses database every few minutes, so you can get fresh funny facebook statuses every time.

And You Can Also Read About Tumblr Blog By Steve Slater.

No comments:

Post a Comment