Sunday 22 April 2012

Cool Facebook Status Messages

I believe FB is a brilliant online social media tool that helps you reconnect with friends, colleagues and associates, deepen existing relationships and manage your communications. Facebook is a great, fun tool for personal and professional use. It is initially addictive but you can put yourself on a FB diet and boost your productivity today.

The Facebook fan page provides a unique place to build personal relationships with their Loved ones. you can easily make friends through cool facebook status . Fan pages are a simple method to get your foot in the door at Facebook, and then you can easily branch out from there.

Cool Facebook Status:-

1) Disney should make a princess with no hair, so that every little girl in the world who's fighting cancer will know she's beautiful! Like If You Agree (:

2) 7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 M1ND5 D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! Y0UR R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17. B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15 Don't drink the green beer! It's leprechaun pee!

3) boyfriend says to Girlfriend, I'm not saying you're a slag but even the label in your knickers says next. \h2714 Never smoked \h2714 Never done drugs \h2714 Never drank alcohol \h2714 Never broke the law \h2714 Never got in a fight. like this if you think I'm lying!!

4) That awkward moment when you're sat enjoying cbeebies and u realise the kids ain't anywhere near you is having a completely lazy day so far..and really does not have the intention of making any alterations.

5) I walked into Sainburys today, and the sign inside the entrance said "Try Something New Today" So I turned around and went to ASDA... I hate it when I'm singing along to a song and the artist gets the words wrong.

6) If you like me press Like. If you think I'm crazy comment: CRAZY! If you think im loveable, put a kiss. If you think I'm random put a smiley face. Don't ever change yourself for someone. If they don't appreciate the way you are, find someone who will. like if you agree \h2665!

7) the police came to my house earlier & said my dog had chased someone on a bike i said fuck off my dog hasn't got a bike spider spider on the wall , you think your smart u no f*ck all , your on a wall that's just been plastered , now your stuck u silly b*stard.

8) TIP FOR THE DAY: Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

9) When somebody says "Expect the unexpected" slap them in the face and say " You didn't expect that did you."

10) If only that dream came true <3 what hurts the most is knowing u lied to me after i gave u plenty of chances to tell the truth.

11) at 80 I'm gonna be that person in the retirement home that's being chased by her best friend because I stole her teeth :)

12) Oh My God I stood on a cornflake...so i guess I'm a cereal killer now I don't have a short temper. I have a quick reaction to bullshit!

13) When you walk into a spider web, it's funny how you instantly know Kung-Fu.

14) Like this status if sometimes you just get the urge to punch some one straight in the face! a, b, c, d, e, f, g, gummy bears are chasing me. One is red, one is blue, one is peeing on my shoe. Now I'm running for my life cause the red one has a knife!!!

15) The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain\h

16) wants to go on dragons den with a shotgun and say "My idea's quite simple. That money in this bag"


Enjoy and have fun with facebook by sharing the cool facebook status . Enjoy the hilarious commenting on cool statuses. Keep sharing cool status on your wall and make everyone laugh. 123status is the place to read Cool Facebook Status. Here we keep adding cool facebook status and cool fb status on daily basis. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you really like any facebook clever statuses.

And Also Read About  Weebly Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment