Wednesday 18 April 2012

Facebook Status About Boys

Boys Facebook Statuses for your profile page. 123status is the place to read Boys Facebook Status. get the latest facebook statu from our site, statuses are available here for your convenience.

We share some of our Latest boys facebook status with you guts hope you guys really like it, and you can easily use it on your wall.

Collection of Boys statuses:-

1) thinks: why can't boys be like volleyball? You call "MINE" and everyone else backs off!

2) is saying OK maybe i think you like me, but i will never know for sure unless you tell me!

3) Wish one day that you would realize that the girl your looking for is me.I wish i was with you. I wish you needed me because I'll always be there.

4) wen i text u i get butterflies, wen u text me i smile so hard, wen i see u i get scared to talk..and wen i hug u...i never wan let go.

5) My love for you is unspoken..words can't describe how I feel about you! Your amazing..I can't ever stop thinking about you..cause your alwayss on my mind!ILY!

6) If you like me say it to me don't keep it to yourself and expect me to figure it out!!

7) I thought you were the one for me but I guess life's not a fairytale and you don't always get your knight in shining armour.

8) Im clumsy, shy, if u make me mad im nt scared to tell u...u hurt me i wont tell u but u better make damn sure ur ready to take on the people i do tell.

9) When I'm around you i don't say anything, but inside there's so much i wanna tell you

10) you once told me you loved me but now I'm starting to think it was a lie.

11) Memories come flooding back,your smile,your laugh,your touch. It brings a smile to my face,A tear to my eye,And an ache to my heart.

12) Gimme the guy with the rough hands, cowboy boots, dirty jeans, plaid shirts, cowboy hats, and ain't afraid to treat a girl right. That's my dream man.

13) boys are like lava lamps there fun 2 look at but they aren't always 2 bright

14) Your girlfriend thinks they is so lucky to have you. But does they know that you still want me?


Some awesome Boys quotes for Facebook status update given below. Choose the best one according to your taste and use as your Facebook status and enjoy. Get a new Boys Facebook Status for your profile. Our facebook statuses collection is always fresh as we are updating our facebook statuses database every few minutes, so you can get fresh funny facebook statuses every time.

You Can Also Read About Tumblr Blog By Steve Slater.

No comments:

Post a Comment